Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Faceshop pro opinions?

methhead opened this issue on May 19, 2007 · 23 posts

methhead posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 9:04 PM

Quote - IBoth versions were on sale for half price. So the pro version was under $40 if bought then.

yup yup... what he said right up there.  And you know what I wasnt following the poser export / import to FSP / export to the head of the figure you initially exported as a obj. The vertices problem was me not pushing the button that displays the obj in wireframe form. Evidentally thats the only reason that button is there and me being the brain surgeon probably pushed every single other button except the right one.  

I think CLOTHER looks cool but not for the price if its going to be slapped together like this FSP program.  I mean sure it does some cool stuff but very little in the way of moving ahead in leaps and bounds. More like inch by inch trickin suckers like the grinch. CLOTHER and CLOTHIM looks like they would save alot of time dressing their users figures. Doing away with scrolling through endless folders in poser5,6 and 7. Cuzz I spend alot of time looking for certain props clothes ,ect and 1/2 the time dont find them until a week later when I'm working on another model or scene. Pisses me off.