Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is poser held to a higher standard?

kobaltkween opened this issue on May 18, 2007 · 102 posts

jjroland posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 12:46 PM

I do it for "fun".  I do it because I have a burning need to express myself on paper - artistically - whatever.  I suck at drawing (but not at creating) and these applications give me the ability.  

I may not be a great or even a good artist - but the world sees with spider eyes and damn it I have a lens too.  

I dont care about using other peoples work either - but I do have a personal rule to put my own spin on it.  As of yet I don't think I have used a single thing without altering it in some way.

As far as friends go, well I personally like to make them.  It's nice to meet people with similar interests.  Im not about the popularity though - 2 good friends to me are worth a million so/so ones.

I don't expect to ever see my work hanging in a gallery.  I highly doubt I'll ever manage to sell anything (Im too prone to giving stuff away if I ever get that far).  My biggest hope is that some time in the future, my grandchildren, or great-grandchildren will be able to look at stuff I created, or wrote and get a little glimpse of who I was.  If that hope is too lofty - so be it. 

I am:  aka Velocity3d