Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is poser held to a higher standard?

kobaltkween opened this issue on May 18, 2007 ยท 102 posts

Cryoc posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 3:24 PM

You know I an extremly new to the 3d art relm I have been looking at getting into it for about 3 years and couldnt afford to do so. I am currently serving over seas in iraq wich is beside the point here but will make sense in a minute. I got into this because while Im in my downtime here I have nothing to do except for miss my loved ones back home. I just got poser 7 after looking and fiddeling with daz. I personally feel and would have to agree with Anasta!! I think its about the fun and for people to turn there noses up at the rest of us trying to have a good time with our art work is ludicris. Art is art weather you take a symple program and pose a pre fabricated charicter into a scene, splat some paint on a canvas or go all out in the rediculously expensive programs out there. How does it make you feel that is the question? Does it relax you and give you somthing to to take your mind off the stresses of everyday life. If it does then what does it matter what everyone else thinks!!! Who cares if you can recognize the character. Sheesh!!!!!!