Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is poser held to a higher standard?

kobaltkween opened this issue on May 18, 2007 · 102 posts

Cryoc posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 12:16 PM

Rorrkon I completly agree about being thick skined!! I welcome critique of my work I have no problems with that!!! It makes you better but I also think one who critiques the work if they are going to say the negatives they should say the positves and should also maybe because they have more expierience offer a little advice or knowledge!! I realize it is an imperfect world so you can't expect that from everyone!!  Now could it be that there are people out there just wanting to keep the potential down just because they see abillity that scares them!! They want to keep them down so they dont have the competition somday!!! It's like that every where you go though  In my civilian job there is alot of that!!!  I am grateful to the modelers out there who model and put there stuff up because I dont have the time or money to do it on my own right now!!! maybe some day I will!!
My only render I have on here I used alot of great models done by other people!! I didnt credit it because Im new and havnt learned all the proper edicate on this site yet but with time. I consider my self a sponge and am always willing to learn and not affraid to look for it or ask?
So to every one out there who helps I say a huge thankyou!! because they are doing  a great service to me right now weather they realize it or not!!