Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 6:00 PM

I'm still optimistic about poser users being more receptive to criticism, possibly due to their participation in this critique club. perhaps if there were some incentive for critics whom they respect to give detailed critiques, that might help assuage those who haven't been getting their fair share of critiques.

You know your post made me think of something...  There have been people whose images I can be at loss as to what to say. For me, that happend especially with beginners (those whom have a lot of room to improve). If a person posting an image would make a comment for critique group saying something to the effect, please give me feedback on composition, or on coloring, or some rendering specific, or whether the intended mood of the image is the same as what audience sees etc... it would help focus the critique to what is most helpful at that moment.
It can be frustrating when someone says, for example, certain things (insert specifics) about lighting need to be worked on, and that particular thing is perhaps too far above the artists current ability.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support