Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

ArtPearl posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 7:03 PM

Thank you so much karen for still willing to try many options to keep this ship afloat.  Is it possible to set up the various options you mentioned as a 'questionaire'  with multiple choices  to click like:
'Very good choice for me' ; ' Not perfect, but I will stay in group if no better choice is available'; 'not an acceptable option for me, i will leave if this is only option'
Should be easier for you to sum up what the opinions are this way. (But I have no idea how difficult it is to set up)
Also, I am sure some of the group members do not often read this thread, is it possible for you to alert them by a colletive e-mail?
From the options in the list so far I dont understand how a 'Having a "critique filter" at upload' would work, and also how the "community-group or buddy-system" would work. (sorry to be so backward but never looked at myspace or livejournal)
Thanks again karen and all brave members who are still hanging on !

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/