Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Sat, 26 May 2007 at 5:13 AM

@ Ladonna 

I apologize for hurting your feelings.  That was not my intention.  You have set your artistic bar very high and produced many high-value works of art!  The last one you submitted was below that bar, and not up to your usual standard.  You need to keep to your own standard of quality.

I am unfailingly honest, but not very well gifted in the social graces.  When I comment, it IS because I DO care not only for the artist, but for the art!  I am sorry my opinion caused you any grief.  I just want you to do as well as you can artistically. I was not dissing your artistic vision, I just wanted your vision of the goddess of Prefect Victory to be more Victorious!

On the internet, it's easy to not only HURT feelings, but to get feelings hurt, because ALL we can communicate with are written words. They can be intreperted many different ways, oftimes in ways unwanted or unwarranted. I am sorry if my comments seemed rude or harsh, it was only bluntly truthful without much social nicieties attached to it.

We all signed up to give our opinons in this group. Being personally attacked for this critique really soured me on this concept., so I'll not be commenting much from here on , It isn't worth the insults.

I'm here to give opinons in the forms of critiques, not get insulted up one side and down the other because I did what others did. Folks--we all can disagree AND still strive to be polite without name-calling.

I'm not dropping out of the group. I'm a born fighter, and have fought back from blindness, and a stroke, so this is small potatoes in comparison.  I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings, which I obviously did.  For that, I am sorry, and do apologize.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!