Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT: Guess where I'm working now?

Analog-X64 opened this issue on May 26, 2007 ยท 15 posts

Rayraz posted Sun, 27 May 2007 at 9:25 AM

Hahaha what did u tell 'em? "pay-up bitch!" hahahaha always good to get back at the peeps that screwed ya over.
Similar stuff happened with me with my school, me teachers bitched last time I did a project in my own time when I wasnt happy with their work-pace, 4 months of work resulted in no study points at all! So now I got back at 'em, I told my teach I had to delay my project 3 weeks because I got the oppertunity to do a project for UEFA and TomTom. After blinking a few times in disbelieve this one teach wanted to see my programming code on the project. Once he did he was happy they'd have 3 weeks to find a new teacher, cuz non of the ones on my study were qualified enough to understand the code! LOL If u know ur good enough for the job, dont worry if someone screws u over, u'll always get other possibly better opertunities, and if ur lucky u'll end up makin 'em sweat!
Btw, now that u have ur own company, be prepared to be creative with it! Running your own business can provide u with a lotta oppertunities that are economically very beneficial! For instance, u could buy ur electronic devices such as tv, sound systems, computers, etc on name of ur company, instead of ur monthly paycheck. It can save u quite a bit of money!

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.