Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Hall of Fame- who would you add?

masha opened this issue on May 25, 2007 · 157 posts

masha posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 9:07 AM

Good work Deecey.:) I also thought it should be sorted into categories once the list was near complete and definitions of these valuable contributors' main body of work  had been distilled. I have added the latest nominations to today's revision of the list but won't post it now as it's better placed into the categorized one.  May I leave any further additions in your  capable hands now with my offer of assistance should it be needed? 

I also think Ironbear's suggestions should be discussed,  to preserve this list and permanently honour these contributors who have benefitted us so much and ultimately  added value to the Poser we now have.

I am so glad so many people  chose to remember and decided to nominate to this show of appreciation. And I'd say to those people who could be inadvertantly missed and  feel they have made notable contributions which they have shared but who are too modest to come forward publicly that they should pm the list keeper for inclusion.

It's late here in Oz so I'm off to bed, but look forward to tomorrows additions. :)

Cheers to you all,
Masha

(Edited by Masha for late night boo-boos)