Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Hall of Fame- who would you add?

masha opened this issue on May 25, 2007 · 157 posts

masha posted Thu, 31 May 2007 at 7:07 PM

@ Deecey
In no way are you overstepping any lines, indeed I asked for help so this could evolve into more than just a haphazard and  buried thread.

Quote: " We can take turns with the updates if it's help you're looking for. 8-)"

I feel that less mistakes would be made if one person was in charge of additions, with input from others who might notice an omission.  And I nominate you Deecey, if you are  happy to do it.  You are a well-respected and trusted member here and a wordsmith whereas I,  with my sometimes British (where I learnt English) sometimes American (where I worked for a number of years) with a sprinkling of good old Aussie (which has become home) expressions,  might confuse more.

As to Qote snippets: " I actually thought of another category that might fit..."  "So, under the "Reality Check" category, I nominate Spiritbro, Ironbear, and Penguinisto."

I have a feeling it might be a contentious issue whether such nominations do not serve an agenda of sorts, whether the nominees
(not necessarily the above ones :) might not be considered the provocateurs of such hot and heavy debates rather than the voice of reason at times.  Just my thoughts :)

At any rate, should you chose to accept this mission (heh), I'll update this new categorized list to this point, then gladly place it in your hands, ok?

Cheers,
Masha