Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser rooms or scenes, what is wanted?

Damsel opened this issue on May 31, 2007 · 58 posts

jjroland posted Fri, 01 June 2007 at 10:55 AM

Richabri has alot of good rooms.  He sells at "the other store" and one other place I found him but can't recall the name.  I like his stuff alot.

But yeah normal rooms.  I would LOVE a multi purpose room.  Something with some moveable windows, door - other options , where I could change it easily from a living room to a bedroom.  An all in one set if you will.

The merchant who could create that could also make extra selling seperate room packs for it later on.  (ie all the appliances in a "kitchen" pack.

I found a living room that came close to this ideal set but unfortunately had the front door plastered right there which couldn't be moved or made invisible.

Also instead of having to move an entire wall, or make one completely invisible - I would like a camera window.  I really large empty square that can be placed on whatever wall I want to allow for easy camera positioning without having to lose a whole wall.   It would be super if by some computer magic someone could make one of those that I can put on even walls that didn't come with it.  (Like the ones we CANT make invisible).

Alright done rambling

I am:  aka Velocity3d