Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Questions about FaceShop

gagnonrich opened this issue on Jun 08, 2007 · 63 posts

AbaloneLLC posted Mon, 11 June 2007 at 8:25 PM

Quote - > Quote - My issues with Faceshop Pro are that they are charging way too much money for what is essentially, a BetaTest piece of Software! I find charging your beta testers a full software package price to be at best a slip shode way of getting a decent software package to market at worst, slightly unethical. Just my opinion. I returned it and got my money back. Feel free to let me know when you guy's are completely done beta-testing it.

The product ISN'T in Beta. It's complete software. Now if you had said it was simply something you couldn't learn within what you consider a reasonable amount of time, then fine, but don't call it Beta software. It's giving some people the results they expected.

If you expected to scan a picture from a magazine cover, and in 10 minutes be working with a replica of Jessica Alba, then you paid a few hundred bucks too little for your "Beta."

Anyway, Laslo, would it be possible for me to get into the Beta for the next version? I'd love to be involved. I've got previous Beta experience on a high level. I'd love to help be a part of making this an even better product! (Is there somewhere we should watch for an announcement of the Beta opening up?)

Positvely. Pls. e-mail me to info@abalonellc.com and I'll place you on the beta list.
And yes, we are very interested in suggestions to fixes and new features.
Laslo