Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Faceshop Pro

HeRe opened this issue on Jun 07, 2007 · 277 posts

panko posted Thu, 14 June 2007 at 12:28 PM

Laslo,

I suspect that, in spite of my efforts, the impression I give is this of a person of a rather low IQ, or of someone who has difficulties in expressing himself accurately. Maybe this is the case…. :) I’ll try then to explain exactly what I did so as to make communication easier:

1. I asked DAZ to reset my purchase of Face Shop Pro.

2. DAZ obliged and I was presented with two downloaders (in the “available downloads” area): one for the program and one for the manual.

3. I downloaded both and placed them in a newly created folder (as I do with all new downloads).

4. I installed FaceShop Pro.

5. I opened the Manual in Adobe.

6. FaceShop Pro reads version 3.1 (which is version 3.15, minus the “5”), but the manual is exactly the same as the one I had before (here is the file name: ps_ap186b_FaceShop_Manual.pdf)

These are the moves I made. Could be that DAZ made a mistake on the manual file? Who knows?.... One thing is certain: the manual I downloaded is the SAME manual I got when I first purchased the program.

Also… As I said many times before I do appreciate your efforts to support the program and offer assistance to the customers. Once again I’d like to voice my appreciation for this and to thank you personally. However this doesn’t mean that a customer shouldn’t point out the flaws and weaknesses on a piece of software which, as it turns out, doesn’t deliver its promises. How else would there be an improvement?

Thank you for your offer to refund, but I’d like to wait and see what happens, as I believe that this piece of software has potential –it simply started on the wrong foot.

Again, thank you for being so helpful and please don’t take any negative comments on FaceShop as a personal attack.😄

"That's another fine mess you got me in to!" -- Oliver Hardy