Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT: Interesting Argument About Global Warming

Analog-X64 opened this issue on Jun 13, 2007 · 52 posts

dvlenk6 posted Thu, 14 June 2007 at 6:47 PM

You have an Oil fixation. You link it to everything.
If oil is cut off, then there really will be massive starvation and war. How else are the billions of tons of food needed to be grown and shipped to the areas of the world that can't feed themselves?

I imagine you own clothes? have food? etc.?
If you have it, oil brought it to you or wherever you bought it from. Unless you are 100% self sufficient, (growing your own food, raising livestock for fabric, and so on) you use as much oil as the next person. I'd be willing to wager that you use a great deal more of it than I do.

I'm sick of reading political progranda slogans in your posts. This is supposed to be an art site, not a political platform for you to spew your dogmatisms. There are other websites around the net for you do that. Maybe you should try using them.

And I'll think and feel whatever I want to, until some political party or other gains enough influence to force me to do otherwise.
Another thing I've noticed about political people is that they always try to force everyone around them to think and feel the same as they do.
What great world that be, huh?

Friends don't let friends use booleans.