Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 5.5 is now free

areno opened this issue on Jun 11, 2007 · 36 posts

hewee posted Fri, 15 June 2007 at 5:12 PM

Last night I when to the DAZ support page and clicked my way around to get to the page you can send them a email. Don't know why they call it email because it's all done at there site.
Well was just over there and was at a page and seen another free thing I added to my list to download but got a error that my address was not right and to check it. So did it again because all my info on name and address was right. But then I went to the "View Orders" and did not see anything listed so that was why I did it again. Now the site is down so can't do anything there but I still had the "View Orders" page open and I had gotten two emails on DAZ Order Confirmation and looked at them. They were not on what I just picked on the order that did not go tru but it said...Bryce Masters Series: ... The Block Ma... 0 @ $12.48 = $0.00
The Backstreets By Nig... Explore the ... 1 @ $0.00 = $0.00
And the 2nd email only had...The Backstreets By Nig... Explore the ... 1 @ $0.00 = $0.00

Now I see I still did not get the Bryce Masters Series but I had it in the list still but changed the 1 to 0 as you can see in order above. 
But I then said what I get not 1 but 2 DAZ Order Confirmation and I don't see it listed in the download page. So I looked again and it was listed but it was at the bottom of the page and not added to the top like it has alway been in the pass. 
So I got the 'Backstreets By Night - North" listed at the bottom but can not get them because the site is down, keeps timing out or only get a blank page. Also when ever you have something added to your download list under the "D/L Attempts Remaining" you have 4 attempts listed. Well I have 11 each "Backstreets By Night - North (MAC)" and "Backstreets By Night - North (PC)"