Forum: Freestuff

Subject: freestuff uploads

tping opened this issue on Jun 26, 2007 · 13 posts

tping posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 8:25 PM

Re:EnglishBob
Thanks for the idea of organizing and bundling similar photos into zip files. That's precisely the type of insight I am looking to receive. My intent  is not to make money only to provide some interesting texture possibilities for general use. The money matter is on my end regarding lack of excess funds to maintain a website. I used ShareCG only as an example, if I were to go that route the funds would be plowed back into generating more things for eveyones use. I should have mentioned I intend on using Otto the Cleaner's IDCL license. It stands for "I-Don't-Care-License", signifying that what you do with anything under that license is up to you and your conscience. Experience dictates that wealth is ephermal while kindness grows and spreads to others.
I'm not real clear on the amount of data Renderosity allows you to upload to the FreeStuff before you incur a charge or if you do. I am hoping that someone familiar with Renderosities policies can assist. I don't want to bother the moderators with every little thing so I put this out for the community to provide feedback.