Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

jjroland posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 5:12 PM

""jjroland:
I haven't used it.  To me, that forum (Art Theory) is slightly similar to this but not really.

*LOL, I'm sorry, it just made me laugh. "Slightly similar to this but not really" is just what a friend of mine would say to describe... well just about anything, and expect you to know exactly what she means!""
*Lol yeah - I knew that was a little vague but I was not / and still am not sure of a proper way to word it.  Let's pretend for a moment as if I am ONLY speaking about myself (so as not to offend anyone else):  I'm not sure you could classify anything I do as "art" as in the kind of stuff they hang in museums and people spend years of thier life understanding - studying and absorbed by.  To ME the art theory forum seemed to be the place for those people - you know the ones who actually make and comprehend art worthy of being called art.

So I had not posted in that forum because I felt out of place taking over a forum that to me seemed to be for people WELL above my level of skill.  I'd feel like I had gone to a poetry reading where the greats were going to be discussed and pulling out my doodle pad with a "roses are red" poem on it.

If an "Art Theory" forum is the same as a "WIP" forum then color me corrected.  I really don't know.

And that WORDY bit is my explaination on my previous one sentence statement :p

I am:  aka Velocity3d