Forum: Community Center

Subject: Quality of Site

tping opened this issue on Jun 16, 2007 · 13 posts

Lledeline posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 5:24 PM

I see all is perfect here. 
Right,.. but I saw  this  yesterday looking at the Terragen gallery " http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1469717
And I'm happy to have left rendero.
I don't think I'm  an artist but tried to be honest whith my pictures and posted only when I thought it could have a little interest . I have no complaint about the comments I had... except that they were always too kind, never helps you to improve. The aim as you know is only to have a comment back and a vote (or now to be added to favs), not the artistic interest . So now you have caricatural situations as the post I noticed. I've nothing against Richardphoto who seems to be a kind man (or woman) but I'm not sure his "artwork" deserves so many comments and favs. And when I see the level ot comments in the others Terragen pictures and the hight quality of some,  it's really a shame and discouraging for real artists. (I never dared to post in Terragen even if I use it for backgrounds and love to use it because I never reach enought quality but I enjoy looking at the gallery because you have really wonderful and creative pictures and people)
I know it's not easy to make things change if the customers have chosen this behaviour, but many of the best  have already left.
It' s a mess for me. But perhaps I dont undestand art and miss something.

Lledeline