Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Victoria_Lee posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 9:19 PM

@JOELGLAINE - 

I haven't received any 'bots about this forum in a while I didn't know it was this active.
That being said, I love the idea of a special WIP gallery and forum for the Crit Group.  To me that makes the most sense since, like you, I hesitate on posting images into the galleries knowing that they're not quite right.

RL has kept me pretty busy lately, what with another surgery for me and then, a week later, one for my daughter-in-law which left me in a cast AND primary caregiver to my grandbabies so I'm totally remiss in my commenting but it's starting to quiet down a bit here and I'll be commenting more.

On that note, I do not and will not expect everyone to comment on my images.  I appreciate the great suggestions and critiques I've gotten so far and, as a lot of you know, have taken them to heart and gone back to rework some of my images.  I'll keep doing that because each suggestion is worth a try.  In return, please do not expect me to comment on all the images that get posted.  Sometimes it's just a matter of personal taste, other times it's that I just don't have the expertise to suggest a fix.  I will never comment on composition unless it's something really glaring because, as so many have said before, this is our art and we do it mostly for ourselves.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.