Forum: Community Center

Subject: Free Stuff out of Control

kalon opened this issue on Jun 28, 2007 ยท 104 posts

genefleeman posted Wed, 04 July 2007 at 11:19 PM

It isn't just the fact that a person makes some Money off of stuff that is a waste of space but on looking in the free area I find 3 pages of stuff all from the same person. Instead of putting these in Background "Packs" they put each and EVERY one of them in a different upload.. this serves NO function other than to make money and USE people for their own gain.. If they made art and sold the art then that would be one thing but to sidestep the limits put on picture uploads put in place for a reason and just upload countless garbage of seemingly useless types under the guise of a background is kind of ridiculous... Those are NOT backgrounds as anyone of any talent can tell.. They are one thing pasted to another and CALLED a background... RUBBISH!! I don't want to go through 5 pages of crap to find one or two usefull objects and the idea that everyone should put up with it because we "Don't HAVE to go to the free section" is just verbal hogwash... I am NOT going to quit looking for legitimate useful objects just because some person that wants to "USE" everyone thinks I should... I say that if they DON"T fix the problem that we BOYCOTT anything that appears to be of this catagory and the USERS can just do without the money they want us to help them make for trash...