Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Advice on V4 Character

Iuvenis_Scriptor opened this issue on Jul 06, 2007 · 168 posts

Acadia posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 12:33 PM

I'm sorry :(  I still don't see enough of a difference in her look to make me want to hand my money over to you for the character.

Post after post in this thread have told you that your Natalie looks like boxed vicky and have encouraged you to turn lots of dials and take your character away from boxed vicky, yet each post you come back with looks basically the same.

I don't understand the reluctance on your part to deviate away from the boxed vicky look, especially when you said before that your other attempt, which looked a great deal like this attempt, was rejected by a store you were hoping to break into.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to help you, as are everyone else in this thread.

I know you are trying and I know you are probably very frustrated with reworking the character so much, but while you seem to see a huge difference in appearance, the rest of us aren't seeing that difference, and it's us that you have to be worried about, unless you plan on being the only one buying your character.

I had a look through your gallery, and all of your vicky images look like near clones of one another.  You need to get that image out of your head and find another to focus on, one that will take you away from boxed vicky.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi