Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 3:11 PM

I'm open to what ever!  I have improved big time from the useful and insightful folks around here!  The Critique Group has given me aid in ways I can scarsely imagine before I signed up.

What ever happens, I would like to say THANK YOU!  Thank you to all who left interested and useful comments on my Pictures.  ALso thank you to folks like Rutra, Acadia and Conniekat8 who gave some of the best and most insightful comments.  These three stand out in my mind because one sent me PMs on how to improve and the two others started threads that drew out other people's insights to aid my artistic endeveavors.

The whole idea is to comment where you can, help where you're able and take in what you can use to improve.

I just wanted to say Thanks to folks that helped.  Just because I didn't mention you by name--doesn't mean that I do not appreciate the comments.  My memory is just so lousy, I could only remember three out of the many. LOLOLOL :lol:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!