Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

samhal posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 4:08 PM

My .02 cents worth...

I never really got alot of critiques beyond the 'good job' kind which I ALWAYS like to hear : ) and I have to admit that I'm just as guilty of that as well.

However there are a few shinning contributers, the one that comes immediately to mind is **JOELGLAINE! ** He almost always had a constructive critique for me, along with usually a 'good job!" : )

For awile now, I've been watching the traffic flow on posts around my posts and I watch as visitors simply bypass my work (or my name - whichever). I've come to realize that this is a clickish place and that's perfectly fine, that's just the way it is, but it's made me decide to chill on the posting for awhile and enjoy summer away from the computer. : )  How about that for a novel idea?

So I'd like to request removing me from the group for now...but thank you for all the great comments you've given me!!!

i7 6800 (6 core/12 thread), 24 GB RAM, 1 gtx 1080 ti (8GB Vram) + 1 Titan X (12GB Vram), PP11, Octane/Poser plugin, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh, and a wiener dog!