Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 ยท 1211 posts

Valerie-Ducom posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 6:11 PM

Well, it's not really my place in section poser, but I want to say something...

The jealousy is the big war in this site, i know for to be victim of this strange way... But only one way is for all the people here : to be ART and be correct with all the people....

I don't see never the homepage of a lot artist because it's not important to know if it's a man or woman or little or bigger, or younger or older person... The more important for my eyes it's the ART and the passion how do make some people their work or picture...

i know, some people decided to make trouble with some comment or some politic very strange with the ranting or something like, but sincerely, it's with these personnes you go loose your time and head??? no, please... The ignorency is the bigger arm for all the humain...

This web have something like 400 000 members registred and like the true life, we cannot to be good or to be friend with all people, and it's normaly.. I think... But when the people entered in this web it's for only one thing : The ART.. Don't forget...

be good with all please.... and peace

(sorry for my english, I learn all the day, thanks to all my friends here :) You see, something positiv !!! LOL )