Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Sivana posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 6:49 PM

Hi to all,
I think with the critique group it´s not so easy to handel as we thought in the beginning.
For myself, I only can write a usefull critique to a category of art which I can do by myself and where I have a better knowledge of higher level as the other artist seems to have. 
So by sample I never could write a real critique for Rutra as he does something totaly different to my works. But I can say if I like his images or if I think if the second version seems better as the first now.
Through the critique group I have meet a lot of artists with other focuses as I have and I´m really glad to know their works now I don´t want to miss their images. But I can´t write a meaningful bash to them.
"Rubens can´t write a good critique to Dali, and a stage designer isn´t a warfare photographer."

For me, I have just had a few real good reviewer from whom I really have learned. But I also had some reviewers who wrote something about their personal taste only, and that really doesn´t help.

From my point of view it would really better to create a special gallery for images for technical critiques. In this gallery we can post our works for which we are need some help and suggestions.