Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Unbelievably Complicated Figure Shader for Apollo Maximus (AMUCFS)

bagginsbill opened this issue on Jun 29, 2007 · 236 posts

ClawShrimp posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 8:21 PM

Here's a little something different :), and a great excuse to bump this thread :P

I'm working on an expression pack for my 'Deaky' character (available free over at Apollo's page), and here's one of them. I'm working on ten, but that could go up or down depending on how they come together. Unfortunately they'll have to be Pose files, not Expression/Face files as I use the morph brush pretty extensively to fix distortion, particularly around the mouth and eye-brows. I'll also have to figure out how to include scaling and translation for the teeth in said Pose file, because Apollo's default teeth size in this caricature-like head just look wrong.

This is BB's Body Builder preset at work, which I found suitably extreme for this character. The neck bulge is a little weird, but that's more the displacement map than the shader itself.

edit
I apologise for the weird strobing (kinda like wearing stripes on camera). My lame attempt at making the background a little more interesting has backfired.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!