Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Mon, 09 July 2007 at 10:07 PM

Quote - I would like to see the critique group continue, Even though I have not been posting or commenting much, I do try to at least view everyones work as it comes down the pipe.   I am still in limbo with what is happening with me medically, All I have found out is that my brain isnt going to explode (major plus) and that I have Dain Bramage (knew that before going to the doctor).  I plan on sticking around and posting as I can but, don't be surprised if I am quiet at times.

I had a stroke in November, and had suffered minor brain damage from becoming Diabetic. I was dehydrated and my brain swelled up.

Life goes on.  All the hideous and awful things that have happened to me made me tough enough to withstand a couple of little internet voices that said when I first posted Poser art over at Deviant Art, "Joor art is teh suxxors!"
They were right, though they couldn't critique to save their asses!  If you can FUNCTION in this world, in this medium--you are blessed and are luckier than maybe 90% of the whole freaking planet.  To have a computer, electricity that doesn't stop every couple of hours, lines to carry those communications, and to have the tools and materials to MAKE your images come into BEING!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, COME ON FOLKS!!  This isn't rocket science.  We're in cushy city, here!

I thought I was lucky until I started to get useful comments that allowed me to evolve and grow as an artist. Wowee.  This stuff rocks! Word!

You hang in there Syd!  Ya don't have to be brain-damaged to like it here, but it might help! ( :lol:)

I think a Forum and specialized forum might be a good approach.  I got use from BOTH.  Maybe one alone is like one hand, or leg or eye.  One can get you by, but with two, you can really accomplish miracles more easily.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!