Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Sivana posted Wed, 11 July 2007 at 6:36 AM

Dear Karen,
when I joyned this group I thought to be a member shows that someone can write critical words and can give me suggestions without to fear that I´ll run hysteric through the city. Also that I can do the same at other members. But now it seems that the critique group must write a critique to all other members? So that is not possible for me also not nescessary becourse another member has just wrote about a technical mistake.

I can remember when I posted my first few renders, I often read "there is no shadow" 20 x under my image, but nobody told me how to do a shadow ;-)
In our german render-forum a new artist asked why 50 viewers are writing the same "there is no shadow" becourse it would be enough to read it twice. The ansers have been: "If I don´t see a shadow I want to say it too, alike if 49 persons already have mentioned it". From my point of view this is childish and such things nerphes an artist only.
So I also don´t think that the whole critique group has to write "change the light on the left".

I also don´t want to make 3 re-posts of the same image as it is boring for me and certainly to all other viewers who are not in the critique group.
So I only try to make it better next images ;-)