Forum: Vue

Subject: How is Vue 6 infinite update 10 going??

Lyne opened this issue on Jul 02, 2007 · 37 posts

Lyne posted Wed, 11 July 2007 at 6:42 PM

I came back to read what had gone on since I got my answer...or thought I did.... seems a lot of happy MAC vue users here.... and the only thing (if not the 32-64 bit issue) would be my video card... and I think as said in another post I was talking about this in, if my video card (especially updated! - I did that) LOVES vue 5 and I can import a lot of poser characters and MOVE THE AROUND WITH EASE AND VERY FAST UP DATE ...SO FAST IT IS NOT EVEN AN UPDATE OF THE 4 WINDOW VIEW.... then why would my video card not work in vue 6? I have a HIGH END video card and will not buy a new card JUST for vue 6...sorry can't afford that. 

Imports of even ONE object - one person, no texture on them into vue 6 IN WIRE FRAME with ALL background draw, open GL etc. TURNED OFF - I get the oddest HEAVY DENSE RED MESH LINED figure that I can hardly drag around in one window at all! I know how to turn off EVERYTHING that would slow things down, and I have had this trouble since the start... 

Sooooo if Vue 6 is video card chip specific, that does not seem fair?  Why would this be the case?

I took vue 6 off my machine and am back to RELAXING in vue 5 (except when I want to make an eco-system and adding one bush to my grove of big trees reduces ALL vegitation to MINUTE size and I have to go back to hand placing veg stuff for the most part....erg!) and will just forget about vue 6... 

I will resubscribe to this thread in case there are some replies or ideas.... but as I said, I don't hold out much hope. Sorry I did not do a screen shot of my vue 6 "wire frame" human....just think if you had mesh that was normal and in a model program told it to get really really DENSE and that is what my vue 6 WIRE FRAME has looked like since I ever installed it!   ?   I did write to tech and described all this but of course never got any reply or questions.

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!