Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

Greywolf Starkiller posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:21 AM

Looking forward to it. I had to turn the ebots off awhile ago because they, and the JUNK mail
were overwhelming my mailbox. :( And I just couldn't keep up with the gallery postings. If I
saw a member post, I commented if I noticed something, or complimented if I liked something.
With so many members though, I can't remember who is, and who isn't. The forum and 
gallery idea is a good one. The only problem I can forsee is that members of the Buddies
Club, or the 'Cut 'n Paste Cabal, may post there to try for more comments and whine when 
they get constructive critiques instead. But that is a minor irritation compared to the benefits.

Anniebel; I missed the trouble you had, but I don't mind commercial postings because how
                  else will I know if something I might REALLY want comes out? Most items are on
                  sale when they first hit the store, and I've missed a few I liked over the years because
                  I don't always have time to check the store. :) So, cheer up and let any offensive
                  comments roll off you like water. Life is too precious to get agitated by the trivial.

^_-

Greywolf