Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Want critiques?

KarenJ opened this issue on Mar 21, 2007 · 1211 posts

JOELGLAINE posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:02 AM

LOLOLOLOL  I REALLY meant about the "Don't be nasty--helpful!"  If someone posts wanting advanced critiques, or joins up the critique group--I'll look and get out my list of things to look for--I'll comment as per the list of things mentioned in a previous post (on this page or previous) of mine.

Then I'll comment away!  My nature is to give as much help as I can, which may be LOADS more than they might expect.  I praise what I like and what is done very well.

If the emporer's new clothes aren't up to snuff--I will point out, "He's nekkid!"

A lot of render-posters settle for flat,lifeless, expressionless renders that not only give THEM a bad reputation for below-par art, but leaves the whole of CGI renderers with a bad taste in their mouth.

If they need their Poser car pushed, I'll push it up the hill and down the next hill to boot! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

Trying to help people be better people and better artists is what I want to do in life.  I'm very serious about that. ^__^ V,,

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!