Forum: Community Center

Subject: Has your rosity email been lifted by spammers?

prodev opened this issue on Jul 08, 2007 · 411 posts

vince3 posted Thu, 19 July 2007 at 7:10 PM

hi Lyne!

when you reply here in these forums, just below the box you are writing in, there is a "Notify me when someone replies" box, which is checked by default, so you can uncheck that and then you won't receive and e-bot when someone replies.

should point out that if you don't reply to a thread that you were part of, and uncheck that box, that each time you enter that thread without replying you will get an e-bot, what others do in that case is write the word "unsubscribing" as a reply and then uncheck the notify box, that way you can still follow the thread but will then not receive an e-bot about other replies.

you can unsubsribe to all notifications that you receive except for when somebody favourites you or one of your piccies, that doesn't seem to be an option, but maybe staff can help you with that if you wanted to lose that aswell.

Tom
 i have three spare horseshoes going so i shall get my Nigerian courier to send one to you, just ignore him when he asks what sex you are, and what are your bank details, as he is forever depositing his inheritence in people accounts, he's gonna end up broke soon.we do worry about him sometimes.