Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Faceshop Pro thread closed by staff after degenerating into a flamefest

laslov opened this issue on Jul 17, 2007 · 310 posts

Conniekat8 posted Fri, 20 July 2007 at 5:48 PM

Quote - If I didn't care, I wouldn't bother. I'd happily sit back and watch as the place slowly drowned in its own hubris. And this is coming from a guy who once absolutely LOVED to seek out and give the self-righteous among us a nice swift kick in the ego...

So, you go from one extreme to another? From kicking the self righteous to being one?
Try middle ground and balance for a change.
I seriously doubt that rendo will screw up so badly to drive away it's customer base. I don't get the vibe it's run by stupid people. 
But even if it self destructs (which IMO is yet another extreme that has a very miniscule chance of happening), someone else business savvy will jump in and create another place just like it. Heck, there are already places a lot like it... RDNA, 3d commune and few others.

It reminds me of a comment someone made last week how attorneys are going to bring down internet... Ryyyght. And the sky is going to fall.
Actually sky falling might bring down the internet, if it cuts off electricity across the world.

World, business, people always find a way. It never ends up being the huge gloom and doom of extremes some people make it out to be in their arguments.
There's a difference between vigilance and hyper vigilance. Lot of things can be accomplished without raising a big ruckus or assuming the worst.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support