Forum: Community Center

Subject: Has your rosity email been lifted by spammers?

prodev opened this issue on Jul 08, 2007 · 411 posts

CrimsonDesire posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 6:13 PM

Just as an informational thingy I'm still not recieving any of the spam type e-mails described.  Also since it's been mentioned, I regularly recieve E-Mail notifications on Favorite Artists posting images on a daily bases and I have a fair amount of favorites at this point some of whome post multible images daily so it's a fair amount.  I also recieve the Rendo newsletter and stuffs.

Oh and I used the Marketplace fairly recently for the gift certificate thingy, and of course I've made two recent posts to this forum although I don't and haven't ever turned on notifications of people replying to them.

And I download a fair amount of Freebies from here, not as many as I used to but still maybe two or three every couple of days or so give or take.

Hope that helps a bit.  I'm a bit mystified as to where it all came from and why certain people are still recieving vast amounts while folks like me who used to recieve similar amounts now aren't recieving any, but I'm sure someone will explain it somehow, although I probably won't understands it (I'm terribly dense about such things).

Anyways good lucks again ^^