Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Been there already

Morgano opened this issue on Jul 21, 2007 · 85 posts

Acadia posted Sat, 21 July 2007 at 9:45 PM

Quote - I am talking about situations where the responder implies that he/she is well aware of what the answer may be, but commands the questioner to hunt in the labyrinthine archives.   

I haven't seen very many of those types of responses. Granted there have been a few, but I think for the most part we as a community do pretty good in answering questions, even ones that have been asked multiple times in a few days.  Also, for each response that you see like that, someone will come along and provide a more indepth answer, at least they usually do.

Also, it's a good idea for people to get accustomed to searching using the search feature here.  I find this search engine by far the most superior to others I have tried, and that's because they allow you to narrow the search time down by "newer than" and "older than" date options.  Granted it's much easeir to search a forum when you are familiar with the forums and what has been posted on them. But it's a good idea for everyone to know how to use the search feature, just because there is such a wealth of information in older threads that you really won't know about until you actually search out certain topics and read the older threads on the subject.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi