Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Faceshop Pro thread closed by staff after degenerating into a flamefest

laslov opened this issue on Jul 17, 2007 · 310 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Tue, 24 July 2007 at 2:24 PM

OT is a virtue, too.  OT can be the life of a forum.

If you don't like a thread's subject matter, then don't open & peruse the thread.  Even less should one sacrifice the precious personal time needed to post a response to a useless thread.

If some members want to spend the next 50 pages of this thread posting cat pictures & joking with each other: then that's their business.  They aren't hurting anybody.......except perhaps to upset a few forumite purists.

This forum's culture doesn't follow the tastes of people who come in & start making demands.  Regardless of whether the demands are for tighter rules (as some would like to see -- as defined by their tastes, of course) -- or for no rules at all (as some others come in and demand from time to time).

I say what I like -- within the bounds of the TOS.  And other forum members have the privilege to do the same -- within the bounds of the TOS.  Cat pictures and all.

Of course: you can always contact the administration, and request that posting cat pictures be made into a violation of the TOS -- resulting in automatic banning.

But on my part: I suggest more cat pictures be posted to this thread.  Many more.

Something To Do At 3:00AM