Forum: Photography

Subject: Night photography... any tips?

muse27 opened this issue on Jul 15, 2007 · 8 posts

jocko500 posted Sat, 04 August 2007 at 10:05 PM

I got a point and shoot too. Can not set the speed of the len or the iso too. All I got is a tripod and two night setting that all. On one I can not have the flash on the second one the flash will go on then the camera will take the photo. It like a delay so the lighting will be low still. I got a shot in my gallery from yesterday that shows this I took two shots with the flash on in the second night setting that will let the flash goes on then the delay of the camera getting the image. I then had the setting on normal in my thrid shot in the image I uploaded yesterday. I had no tripod. But I was not takeing photo of a flower then. On a flower I would use a tripod. On people like I did yesterday no. I wish for the movement then as I pan the canera with the people. 
all last week I uploaded image with night shots on. My camera is there and the setting for the camera is there. Got no control with them in a point and shoot like these other people with dsl cameras do. Wish I had I one lol.  

what you see is not what you know; it in your face