Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New freestuff item - Flak88 Opinions wanted

Touchwood opened this issue on Aug 07, 2007 ยท 8 posts

Touchwood posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 11:33 AM

Barcode About package. What I mean is this. If I put it together as a smart prop, the following things will be poseable. The side legs will be raised or lowered independandly, or simultaeneously, depending on what people would like. The turret will rotate through 360 degrees. The gun/barrel bed will be able to lift from rest to upright. The gun will be able to recoil. The protractor mechanisism will not work as intended, so will not suit everyones needs if they are after realism. Plus the shock absorber mechanisime would need to be manipulated to maintain the realism. As a figure, the same would apply, but the gun bed would be raised by using the appropriate handle. The breech would open and close by using the appropriate handle. The protractor mechanism would work as intended. i.e. raising the gun bed would move the degree indicator. The shock absorber mechanism would be taken care of, hopefully, by ECM. This is assuming I can rig it in the first place of course........ What I am asking really is this. Would this item be more use to the community as a poseable prop or as a figure, where realism is the the most paramount. What would the community find most useful? I don't mind giving it away as I am still learning to model. The mesh is not the most elegant or efficient. If someone can make use of it, fair enough and it is freely given. The one thing I don't understand though is 'right order of levels' in the zip file. Can you explain what you mean? Thanks for your input..