Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Modelling clothes for Poser7 figures

drkfetyshnyghts opened this issue on Aug 07, 2007 · 14 posts

sekhet posted Tue, 07 August 2007 at 11:33 AM

Hi the "how hard can it be" made me smile. I went to collage to lean modeling, and seriously once you get the basics of what everything in the modeling program does, modeling can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it, mostly it can be very time consuming. Making the clothes that you make work in Poser cam be a REAL pain in the a**.  I made a bondage outfit for G2 Sydney, and it probably took me 30 - 40 hours of banging my head on the wall to get it to fit right, but that was the first clothing that I tried. I dont think the next one will be so bad now that I have some idea of what I need to do. I made a pair of thigh boots next and still havent gotten them to conform in anything but a standing pose. I see people here that seem to be able to crank out conforming clothes almost daily, and that does make me think that there must be a relativly easy way to go about it, that I have`nt stumbled on to yet. So good luck, modeling for me anyway is fun, gettig clothing to conform is still frustrating to do , but very satisfing once you finally see it work.