Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro

thefixer opened this issue on Aug 07, 2007 · 430 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Wed, 08 August 2007 at 2:23 PM

Ah.....I've been concentrating on that other thread.  I see that this one has likewise devolved into a "wahhhh.......the e-frontier folks are being a bunch of big meanies to us poor little hobbyists" type of thread.  :rolleyes:

I am more than happy to see that e-frontier is taking on new challenges -- and that they are aiming for new markets.  I don't have any need to re-argue the same points over again in this separate thread -- others have already done that very, very effectively.  But I will add that I simply fail to see why the announcement of a new, "pro" version of Poser is being greeted with so much dismay by some.  Other than the fact that the annoucement of ANY new software release, figure release, etc., etc. is always invariably greeted by howls of protest in the Poser community.

If you don't need it: then don't buy it.  Stick with P7.  I wouldn't worry, because I don't see e-frontier dropping that market anytime soon.  But speaking for myself: I'll be one of the first in line to grab this new one just as soon as it hits the market.  I'll leave the whining job to others (they are quite the experts at the task) -- I intend to be spending my time enjoying what's coming.

Something To Do At 3:00AM