Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro

thefixer opened this issue on Aug 07, 2007 · 430 posts

Conniekat8 posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 7:10 PM

I have instead a question for you: Tell me what percentage of Poser freestuff posted here doesn't require purchasing anything beyond Poser (or downloading D|S). 

Lelle see, V3 is/was free, and that chick has all the clothes. I hear people complaining all the time how most of the stuff is for V3. So, I'd say majority of the free content doesn't require purchasing anything past the Poser. 
Most pf the props that lot of top vendors tend to give away as freebies don't requre purchases. I was looking at stonemason's freenies for example, none of them require purchase of his other things.
Looking at some top sellers... Aery soul, evben though lot of theiur freenies are for their character(s) they also work on plain V3 (I used them)
41 pages of freebies for V3 - that's 1443 items. + 43 for apollo + 492 for poser 4 people + 57 mats for P5 + 58 for p5 people + 3165 poser props + 300 utilities + 457 for Aiko (was available  for free) + 255 for M3 + about 300 in P6 and p7 freebies + 420 in themed props

So, out of current 10,584 current Poser freebies, looks like at least some 7000 don't require a purchase of another product.

May I suggest a foot out of mouth extractor at this point? (one of my 3d mesh freebies)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support