Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT Leaving Poser...FOREVER!!!!

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 02, 2007 ยท 115 posts

Penguinisto posted Sun, 02 September 2007 at 9:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.newportnet.com/

> Quote - LOL! > > There were a lot of people abandoning Poser for Ds/ bryce a few years ago, and many of them are still using poser today. > > Same old same old.

shrug Perhaps, perhaps not. I still have P6 installed on the HDD from a long while back, but can only recall using it for one project @ Faeriewylde in the past 18-24 months or so. Looking at it nowadays, I've found no real desire to plonk down for P7. That said, notice that forum folk only account for less than (at most) ~1% of those who use Poser (don't believe me? peek at the list of member sessions on Rendo sometime - the vast majority inevitably belong to "Visitor" - and that's not counting the sheer number of folks who never even bother with Rendo, or CP, or...? ). N.B. Sorry if I'd been missed for the past week - honeymoons (esp. those located at the above link) tend to make a guy forgeful of such things as computers. ;) Anyrate - point is, while a forum (Poserforum to be specific) saved Poser from oblivion, it certainly isn't the end-all be-all of Poser's userbase (or D|S' userbase, or Bryce's userbase, or Carrara's userbase, or ...? ) /P