Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT Leaving Poser...FOREVER!!!!

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 02, 2007 · 115 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Mon, 03 September 2007 at 7:01 PM

Quote - I think you should give C6 a look.

I am supposed to be getting a link to download C6Pro sometime in the next several days.  It's already paid for -- but some of us are having to wait on it.

I'm certain that just like with most things, the reality of C6Pro will be discovered somewhere in the middle.  C6Pro won't "kill" Poser, but neither will it be the bust that some who are currently having trouble with the app are claiming.  No doubt, in some cases it's a simple matter of user issues being misinterpreted as software bugs -- while others are running into the type of oddball problems that will inevitably crop up whenever a brand new piece of software gets installed onto many, many different PC's with many, many different types of hardware configurations.  It would be impossible for DAZ or for anybody to account for them all -- and that's a legitimate use of the word 'impossible'.  😉

But that won't stop people from being upset when the new software crashes on their PC, while others are sailing on placid, silver waters & creating beautiful pictures.

It's a metaphor for life.

I think that C6Pro will work out to be a fine mid-range program.  I'm thinking that Poser Pro will be, too.

Something To Do At 3:00AM