Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Vicky has no Gens?

goldvice opened this issue on May 29, 2001 ยท 73 posts

STORM3 posted Wed, 30 May 2001 at 5:40 AM

goldvice here is an interim solution. One of the first things I did when I got Vicky2 was to create a "Vicky2 Millie" character. Millie is the child of Jaager's modelling and texturing genius, the same geometry as Vicky 1 and 2 but with morphs and textures to simulate fairly realistic genitals. As far as I know Millie and her morphs and textures are still available at Traveller's site, Morph World 2. You will need to download these and follow instructions to end up with a "Millie.obj" parked next to your Vicky 1 & 2 "blMilWom.obj". The next thing is to open up your Vicky 2 Cr2 file in a fast text editor like EditPad Lite (freebee) and change your Vicky 2 Cr2 to point at the "Millie.obj" Do not use Wordpad, it will take you 10 minutes or more to load the Vicky 2 Cr2 file. You can get EditPad Lite at http://www.jgsoft.com/ Open up your Vicky 2 Cr2 file and near the top of the first page you will see the following line: figureResFile :Runtime:Geometries:ZygotePeople:blMilWom.obj There is a second instance of this line some 3-4 pages down. Both of these need to be changed to point at the Millie object as follows: figureResFile :Runtime:Geometries:ZygotePeople:Millie.obj It is important to use the upper and lower case values and spaces exactly as above. One you have done that save your Vicky 2 Millie Cr2 file to the Character library as say Vicky2Millie. Load up your morphs and textures in Poser and you will have a fairly realistic Vicky 2 with genitals. Hope this helps. STORM