Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is she an adult or a child?

beos53 opened this issue on Sep 20, 2007 · 30 posts

JenX posted Sun, 23 September 2007 at 7:59 PM

The thing with human size is that shorter people are generally still in proportion.  That does not mean that they are "to scale".  My mother is 5'1", and I am 5'10".  She is not my shape, only shorter.  Her head and mine are similar shapes, our wrists are the same circumference and so are our knees; our legs are in the same proportion to our torsos, as well as our arms, and our feet are the exact length from the crook of our elbow to our wrists. She appears to have a slightly larger hip circumference, but in actuality, the proportion of her hip/waist/chest is the same percentage as mine.  So, she will always have a slightly larger-looking hip circumference, and a smaller-looking waist circumference. 

What I'd do is do as much studying of short people as possible.  Look on the 'net for pictures, go to the library.  If your family and friends don't find you weird, ask them for their opinion on where to look for info. 

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.