Forum: Fractals

Subject: Scripting ad infinitum

Quest opened this issue on Sep 23, 2007 · 18 posts

Quest posted Tue, 25 September 2007 at 9:27 AM

OK then, so it seems that well-defined, sharp flames is a matter of flame tweaking. Thanks for the tip on the master scale thingie. I didn’t know about the double clicking feature so thanks for that handy tip as well.

How about the “singularity point” issue I mentioned, are you familiar with that problem? I’ve deleted scripts because I’m unable to view the final outcome after script flame manipulation. I’m not familiar enough at this time to decipher and alter the coding. But it appears to me that certain code instructions are not compatible with earlier versions of Apophysis.

Unfortunately for me the 2 Technica scripts by Tom Desloges also culminate in this “singularity point” display but I’m now choosing to keep those at hand until I better acquaint myself with some coding knowledge, in the hope that I might be able to finagle and coerce the script into working for me.

After finally getting access to the site linked to above I realized I was wrong, the site is not the site where I downloaded Datagram’s Advanced Apo Scripting manual and for those interested, it was from here:

The FractalFarm

BTW T, good site, my account with Fracfan forums has not been activated. I forwarded you an email letting you know. You should receive it shortly. So until then I can’t post questions or message anyone. 

Quest