Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Trying to contact a merchant (the creator of the virtual backlot series)

aeilkema opened this issue on Sep 26, 2007 · 17 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Wed, 26 September 2007 at 5:06 PM

Quote - @xeno: re THIS:

WOW!  WOW!

You ask a damn good question.  Why would a country that had THIS, 
choose instead to show those awful steroid-soaked "female" athletes 
as its public face in those days?

I agree 100%.  She's definitely what I'd call "my type"......although I'm not in the market, and haven't been for approx. 2 decades.  Not to mention that one was a little before my time, anyway.

If you read through some of the German comments which are appended to her one other video that is listed on Youtube (using Babelfish for us non-German speakers), you'll find that she's apparently still alive today, but 64 years old -- and basically forgotten by most.  I gather that she was very big in East Germany back in the 60's, though.  She probably would have made it big over here too, if people had known about her at the time.  But I'm sure that the East German government wouldn't have dreamed of allowing her to perform in the US.  Too much danger that she'd defect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnF0sJYJRw

It's also interesting to peruse the German-language comments concerning the differences between the way that women dressed & carried themselves back then vs. today.  I believe that I detect a sigh behind the words.............

Yep......that was one that they didn't shoot up with steroids.

Something To Do At 3:00AM