Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Southern California Fires, hope rendo people are okay!

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Oct 22, 2007 · 75 posts

Boofy posted Thu, 25 October 2007 at 2:01 AM

Dajadues:

While I agree that undergrowth has to be cleared and I think that anyone who doesnt should hold a faulty hose at the firefront as they contemplate the consequences of the lack of action!

The rest of your rant is totally uncalled for! Maybe this stuff is 'never said' because most people dont enjoy kicking others when they are down!!!

People often have no choise as to where they live, it usually ties in with that thing called work, and everywhere has some form of disaster from nature to spring on us....unless you can offer your safe little backyard as an alternative....put the kettle on, i take white and two.....

I do hope you are not thinking that you are the only one who cares about animals???? look at peoples' galleries and even an avatar or three and I think you will find that you are not a solo voice there!

Hang on....you mentioned animals. Glad you have some feeling then. But you act/sound as if no one else does. That is not so. Look at the galleries and an atavar or three. EVERYONE hates animals being killed and hurt.

As for the 'rich in CA' that your heart doesnt care about well what about ordinary people, people like the ones in this thread staring down the mouth of the inferno (I apologise if any here are part of the rich in CA and feel offended by the comparison)

Have a nice day Dajadues, I am sure my words will not affect your nasty disposition in the slightest.

What happened to your 350 posts in your gallery...but then again who cares?

Jenny