Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I really want to sell my V4 morph

RetroDevil opened this issue on Oct 27, 2007 · 93 posts

Latexluv posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 8:07 PM

You have a nice face going there. I do have a suggestion though. I know that there is variation in nature and not all faces are in exact proportion. I have dyslexia and my mother knew I struggled to draw things and people and get the proportions right, so she took many faces from magazine pictures and drew lines showing me general artist proportions on the faces. One of these is that generally you can draw a line straight down from the center of the pupils and you will hit the corners of the mouth. Also, generally the width between the eyes, from one lacrimal to the other, is very close to the measurement of one eye from corner to corner. So what I'm saying is that your figure's eyes are too far apart to my eye.  I'm only suggesting. If you are pleased with what you have there, then keep it. She has a nice nose and lips. Her face is pleasing. I do like that your character does not have those 'punched in the mouth' swollen lips that seems to be a popular trait right now in both the real world and in digital characters.

It does take a lot of work to get a figure package together and then up in the store. Read everything Unicornst pointed out to you.  You will need one of those Injection Building program as well as one that creates MAT pose files from your skin texture set up. You also have to do research in the Market Place. Look at how people do their advertising graphics to show off their character package. I'm not telling you not to do it. I'm just letting you know there's quite a bit of work involved in this undertaking.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8