Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: CrossDresser 2.3 Out

kalon opened this issue on Oct 03, 2007 · 17 posts

Santel posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 10:20 AM

Hi, I got it recently and only had one problem in regards to file locations. I'm running Vista ultimate and Poser 7. Mine does say  'no current subscription' at the bottom left but at the right under 'installed figures' everything is loaded that I bought. I think the subscription thing is related to something not needed for the program to run. If you ignore it and convert the clothing, it should work. A complex garment on 'high quality' can take as much as 45 minutes on my machine which is a dual core 3gighz. The falloff zones might need tweaking though. My intial problem was that the program did not make directories as per their help file and only for the main runtime as well. If you convert clothes in an added runtime, you must manually create an '!convert' folder at the top of your character folder since the program only does this for the main folder whereas in the added runtimes it was creating subfolders named 'evilinnocence!converted' and not saving anything there! I found this out by trial and error. Once I created the proper folders, everything worked fine and I could find the conversions there.

Hope this helps